Educational Music Performance for Schools
We present programs for children of various age groups: Grade 1-3; Grade 4-6; Grade 6-8.
Themes: Introduction to Classical Music, Musical Fairy Tales, Basic Elements of Music for elementary and middle school children with the use of piano.
Main focus of the presentations is to show students:
- how various elements of music are combined to create different moods and characters
- how in various kinds of music we can find reflection of our feelings and life experiences
- how composers use their creative techniques to develop our feelings and touch our hearts
- how music helps to open minds and intensifies the perception of the world
- Sergei Prokofiev “Peter and the Wolf”
- Saint-Saens “The Carnival of the Animals”
- Pyotr Tchaikovsky “Album for the Yong”
- Edward Grieg “Pierre Gynt”
- Pyotr Tchaikovsky “The Nutcracker”
- Pyotr Tchaikovsky “Swan Lake”